Keeping clients on scope is one of the most significant challenges in the agency business. In fact, on a daily basis, ineffective scope management is costing agencies a small fortune.
It’s one thing to write an effective scope, another to get it approved, and even more challenging to keep the client on track. This training session will address all three. We’ll outline how to better establish and manage SOWS, estimates and proposals for every client project.
Step-by-step, this session will cover:
- Better communicating the value of your agency’s work
- Why scope creep happens (and why the agency team is responsible for it)
- Writing scopes that ensure the agency gets paid for everything it provides
- Securing client approval on these critical documents
- How scope creep can become a revenue opportunity (when properly prepared for)
- How to make it a standard practice to charge the client for all incremental work (without making it feel personal)
Ultimately, we’ll outline how to write and manage estimates/proposals/SOWs in a way that ensures the agency gets paid for all its work – while reducing scope creep and increasing margins.